Sugary Food Potato & Broccoli Rabe Sheet Pan Supper with Ginger Peanut Sauce
This healthy sheet pan supper with roasted sweet potatoes, broccoli rabe, chickpeas, and ginger peanut sauce is a flavourful addition to your weeknight meal strategy. So simple to make, basic active ingredients, therefore rewarding.
I arbitrarily threw up a rough variation of this sheet pan supper a couple of months back and shared it on Instagram. My DM’s were filled with concerns about when I was releasing the dish. Well, I lastly navigated to it! This one is so basic that it hardly requires a dish truthfully. However I likewise comprehend that often a motivation point or a specified sauce is practical for folks. So!
Plant based sheet pan suppers are certainly a thing at our home. I’m essentially constantly roasting some kind of veggie to have with a meal or to simply have on hand. I’ll then simply utilize the sheet pan as a vessel to warm up prepared grains, beans and so on in addition to the veg. Super hassle-free! If you’re utilizing parchment paper on your pan, it makes clean-up even much easier.
With this dish, I begin by making an actually basic, ginger-y peanut sauce. Then, I transfer to roasting the sweet potatoes in olive oil and spices. They get a running start while I toss the broccoli rabe, chickpeas, and tomatoes in more spices and olive oil. Those are contributed to the sheet pan at the thirty minutes mark. As soon as whatever hurts, I take it out and leading with toasted pumpkin seeds, red onion, and herbs.
I like to serve this with a prepared grain on the side, fresh greens, and additional drizzles of peanut sauce. So simple and rewarding! The sweet potatoes are mellow, the broccoli rabe has that cruciferous edge, the tomatoes bring a brilliant pop, and the chickpeas are hearty. Plus the peanut sauce is velvety and dreamy!
If you require more sweet potato dishes for your supper motivation, take a look at this Ginger Sugary Food Potato Coconut Milk Stew, these Sticky Sugary Food Potato Tacos or these Sugary Food Potato Cake Patties with Lemony Slaw.
Sugary Food Potato & Broccoli Rabe Sheet Pan Supper with Peanut Sauce
This healthy sheet pan supper with roasted sweet potatoes, broccoli rabe, chickpeas, and ginger peanut sauce is a flavourful addition to your weeknight meal strategy. So simple to make, basic active ingredients, therefore satiating.
PREPARATION TIME 20 minutes COOK TIME 50 minutes OVERALL TIME 1 hr 10 minutes
Course Main Dish, Sauce, Side Meal Diet Plan Gluten Free, Vegan, Vegetarian
- 1/3 cup smooth, natural peanut butter
- 1- inch piece of ginger, peeled and carefully grated with a Microplane
- 1 tablespoon lime juice
- 1/2 teaspoon tamari soy sauce
- sea salt and ground black pepper, to taste
- 1/3 cup water
Sugary Food Potato & Broccoli Rabe Sheet Pan Supper
- 2 medium sweet potatoes, peeled and cut into 1-inch pieces
- 2 tablespoons olive oil, divided
- 1 1/2 teaspoons garlic powder, divided
- 1 1/2 teaspoons paprika, divided
- 1 1/2 teaspoons ground cumin, divided
- sea salt and ground black pepper, to taste
- 1 1/2 cups prepared chickpeas
- 1 cup grape tomatoes
- 1/2 lot broccoli rabe, sliced into 2-inch pieces
- 1/2 little red onion, little dice
- 2 tablespoons toasted pumpkin seeds
- 1/2 cup sliced leafy herbs, like cilantro, parsley, mint, basil, or a mix
- Preheat your oven to 400 ° F. Line a big baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Make the peanut sauce. In a medium bowl, blend together the peanut butter, ginger, lime juice, tamari, salt, pepper, and water. As soon as you have a completely smooth and somewhat fluid sauce, you’re great! Look for spices, change if essential, and reserved.
- In a big bowl, toss the sweet potatoes with 1 tablespoon of the olive oil, 1 teaspoon of garlic powder, 1 teaspoon of paprika, 1 teaspoon of ground cumin, salt and pepper. As soon as you have the sweet potatoes uniformly covered, spread them out on the baking sheet and transfer to the oven. Set a timer for thirty minutes.
- While the sweet potatoes are roasting, provide your chickpeas a fast dry with a cooking area towel. Then, include the chickpeas into the big bowl in addition to the grape tomatoes, sliced broccoli rabe, the staying tablespoon of olive oil, 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder, 1/2 teaspoon paprika, 1/2 teaspoon ground cumin, salt, and pepper. Offer whatever a comprehensive toss to make certain that all is covered.
- Once the timer goes off, recover the sweet potatoes from the oven Utilizing a spatula, turn over and press the sweet potato pieces to the external edges of the sheet pan. Then, move the chickpeas, tomatoes, and broccoli rabe to the cleared location of the sheet pan. Spread whatever out uniformly and put the sheet pan back in the oven. Roast this mix for another 20 minutes, or till the sweet potatoes hurt and golden brown and the broccoli rabe pieces are wilted and soft.
- Eliminate the sheet pan from the oven and drizzle the veggies with the peanut sauce (there will be additional). Leading whatever with the diced red onion, pumpkin seeds, and sliced herbs. Delight in instantly!
- I suggest serving this with your preferred prepared grain (I utilized quinoa here), a handful of fresh greens, and additional drizzles of the peanut sauce.
- You might utilize smooth almond butter or tahini rather of peanut butter.
- To make this soy-free, replacement 1 teaspoon of coconut aminos for the tamari in the peanut sauce.
- Leave the peel on the sweet potato if you enjoy it!
- If you’re not sure about the broccoli rabe (it can be bitter for some folks!), just utilize routine broccoli cut into florets.
Program 6 remarks
Smoky Sautéed Cauliflower with Green Beans, Tahini & AlmondsMaple Mustard Tempeh
Check Out Complete Post https://thefirstmess.com/2021/09/15/sweet-potato-broccoli-rabe-sheet-pan-dinner/ .